[Arm-dev] a plague farm ?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Apr 14 16:23:16 UTC 2015

hi guys,

We have a few nodes that can be used, public facing, for builds - and we
have Howards's bootstrap image in place. With that in mind, can we as a
group help with the wider armv7 effort at this point ?

One option might be to see if we can get this image loaded onto the
nodes we have from online.net ? and then get a plague builder thread on
each node. We can host the plague server on a different machine, as long
as network latency isnt too high we should be fine.

This would then allow people to setup and submit jobs without needing
the entire setup at their own place.

Plague, since koji isnt suiteable here, yet. Plus we have some plague
expertise already ( we still use it for CentOS-5 builds ).

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh