[CentOS-devel] Rebuilding suggestions

Sat Apr 9 23:41:41 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-09 at 22:31 +0200, Simone wrote:
> Hi, for the fun of having my own distro, I am rebuilding from sources
> and finally am at a good point. My next problem is to find all the
> trademarks and get rid of them. I already checked some of packages but
> still have some redhat stuff showing during install process that I can't
> seem to be able to get rid oft. Can you please indicate me the packages
> you've worked on while developing CentOS4?
>
> Thanks a lot, have a nice weekend
>
> Simone

Everything that has been modified (except the kernel SRPM) has the
name .centos4 in the name of the SRPM, or centos in the name (centos-
release, rpmdb-CentOS, xxxxx-.centos4.src.rpm, kernel-xxx.src.rpm).

If you have all the SRPMS from
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/os/SRPMS/

the command:

ls | grep -i centos

should give you a list of all SRPMS that have been modified ...

(and the kernel SRPM)