[CentOS-devel] Rebuilding suggestions

Simone simone72 at email.it
Sun Apr 10 11:27:26 UTC 2005

It is not my intention to redistribute it, but since I've worked hard to
get here (I am not an expert)  I'd like to complete my work. I would
suggest anyone to try it, to appreciate even more the work that's behind
any CentOS release.

Thanks for your suggestions, have a nice day

Simone

John Allen wrote:

>On Saturday 09 April 2005 21:31, Simone wrote:
>

>>Hi, for the fun of having my own distro, I am rebuilding from sources
>>and finally am at a good point. My next problem is to find all the
>>trademarks and get rid of them. I already checked some of packages but
>>still have some redhat stuff showing during install process that I can't
>>seem to be able to get rid oft. Can you please indicate me the packages
>>

>If you are building your own distro (not for redistribution), then you don't
>need to get rid of the trademarks.
>

>>you've worked on while developing CentOS4?
>>
>>Thanks a lot, have a nice weekend
>>
>>Simone
>>

>> --
>> Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
>>
>> Sponsor:
>> Solo 10 Euro per chiamare in tutto il mondo!! Scopri il vantaggio di Email
>>Phone Card,        clicca subito Clicca qui:
>>http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2685&d=9-4

 Sponsor:
 Migliaia di manuali e guide scaricabili su: Office, Webmaster, Internet, Windows e non solo...clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2731&d=10-4