[CentOS-devel] iptables-devel in centos 4.4

Roger Peña Escobio orkcu at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 12:47:16 UTC 2006

Hi Milan

well, I see your name since the day when whitebox was
an starting project but I certainly remember you from
the messages you wrote when John had problems tring to
keep whitebox updated (and creating others WB arch)
I am sure your intentions are the best, always to help
peoples, to help a project to become a better project
:-)
http://beau.org/pipermail/whitebox-devel/2004-January/000721.html

I guess you want the same for the CentOS project but
it is the way you chose to express your intentions,
your help.
you always make the others get angry with you!!!
and then, all the good that your messages could be
had, its gone.
I am nobody, it looks that you had done a lot more
things than me, so you have more credicts in the
comunity that the ones that I could have, but all of
this will not matter if you keep writing-talking the
way you are doing

take the advice please, all of us will win
:-)
roger