[CentOS-devel] Feedback request

Matt Hyclak hyclak at math.ohiou.edu
Mon Jan 9 14:55:32 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 09:53:13AM -0500, Jim Perrin enlightened us:
> If you are using the c4-testing repository from http://dev.centos.org/
> please consider providing feedback about the rpms you're using either
> here to the devel list with a quick email, or (my preference, but open
> for discussion/suggestions) via bugs.centos.org. We need the feedback
> for packages to be able to move them to centosplus, extras,addons, or
> where-ever else they're destined to go.  Your feedback will help us to
> provide stable packages that benefit everyone.

If you want feedback through bugs.centos.org, I would suggest opening a
ticket when a new RPM (set) is created, and include the link in the
announcement so that there is one spot that gets feedback, not to mention it
will help you track how long that software has been available, etc.

Matt

--
Matt Hyclak
Department of Mathematics