[CentOS-devel] Updated PHP packages are now in the c4-testing repository

danieldk at pobox.com danieldk at pobox.com
Mon Nov 13 17:17:39 UTC 2006

> There are updated packages for php version 5.1.6-1.2 in the c4-testing
> repository available at dev.centos.org  for i386 and x86_64 arches.

Thanks, I will give it a short test tomorrow with two database
applications that I maintain/develop.

Only semi-related: any news on the upstream Application Stack front? If
not, could we start a small fundraiser to buy one of the CentOS developers
a license to get access to the sources*?

-- Daniel

* I am pretty confident that upstream will release them some day, but it
would be nice if a CentOS team member has access to the stack right after
new versions are released.