[CentOS-devel] ipp2p package

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 6 07:02:12 UTC 2006

Karanbir Singh napsal(a):
> Hi David,
>
> lets stick with kmod-package, since thats what most of upstream seems to
> be talking about.

Karanbir,
I've came to the same conclusion meanwhile. Well, it's not official yet,
a few people are testing now, but a few modules can be found here:
http://homen.vsb.cz/~hrb33/el4/hrb/stable/i386/RPMS/repodata/
More to come. I have plans to include:
time
geoip
condition
clusterip
sysrq

I haven't decided on iptables libs naming convention yet. As for ipp2p,
package is named ipp2p with version. Upstream is doing the same. But
what with let's say ipt_geoip? I can't name it geoip, since Dag provides
geoiop and CentOS GeoIP. We can use:
libiptname
libname
iptname

I do not want to use:
ipt_name
ipt-name

What would you suggest?

Well, another thing. Could you include yum-plugin-fedorakmod in Extra
repository?
Thanks,
David