[CentOS-devel] translations

Roger Peña orkcu at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 18:13:25 UTC 2007

--- Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:

> Karanbir Singh wrote:
> > hi guys,
> >
> > Everyone doing the translations - can you please
> make sure that all
> > changes you want are committed  by midnight UK
> time ?
>
> I hope that doesn't count for the english ones, as
> changes to those have
> to propagate >:)

Now that you speak about the english original

a member of the centos-es maillist just notice that
the "New Items from UOP" are just
2 updated packages
and the others are not "prodution ready yet"

not so "great" things ...

so, this is an "irony" section or very serious one?
;-)

> > I'm going to snapshot whats there at midnight (
> 00:01 GMT Apr 4 ), and
> > build the release notes from there.
>
> From the activity I'm seeing, most should be done.

spanish is almost done

very minors details might left but ....

cu
roger

RedHat Certified Engineer ( RHCE )
Cisco Certified Network Associate ( CCNA )