[CentOS-devel] XFS module ... big troubles

Fri Apr 27 11:29:23 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 22:31 -0700, Maciej Żenczykowski wrote:
> Could you give the machine a good solid couple hours of memtest?

I have set up an i686 test box to grab the XFS test suite out of SGI's
CVS.

I will run this test suite for i686 (and also for x64_64) and work with
SGI to address failures.

I will also test the specific issue brought up below as well.

Should have some progress on this issue today.

Thanks for testing,
Johnny Hughes