bugs.centos.org (was RE: [CentOS-devel] Re: kernel-2.6.9-42.37.EL.c4test is available for i686 and x86_64 in the Testing Repo)

Greg Swallow greg at runlevel7.ca
Fri Jan 5 18:50:39 UTC 2007

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Another issue I want to point out here is that please report all
issues
> with these testing kernels upstream at http://bugzilla.redhat.com/
>
> And if you have any issues - please do report them, or pass them on
here
> so we can verify and report upstream.

For the benefit of everyone, can you please clarify what bugs.centos.org
is for?  I see lots of open kernel/hardware bugs reported there and
other things that should either be closed "wontfix" and/or reported
upstream.

Would you like to have volunteers to step up and help manage the bug
tracker? (ie, more clearly define what the centos bug tracker is for,
and give some more people the ability to close bugs)

Greg