[CentOS-devel] Language lists

"Ing. Ernesto Pérez Estévez" info at ecualinux.com
Mon Jan 22 01:34:03 UTC 2007

Roger Peña Escobio wrote:
> --- Christoph Maser <cmr at financial.com> wrote:

>> Back top topic: I volunteer to help in all german
>> forums.
>
> I do for spanish mailling list, sadly I am not good at
> all with  web phorums :-(

Hi

I can help with the spanish mailing list. But I think a Spanish Forum
will be good as well.

As usual, many latin and spaniards preffer to read and communicate in
Spanish, I think other languages as well. And I bet it will be a very
effective way to reach a much more wider audience.

At the moment, I promote CentOS in www.ecualug.org and we have gathered
a very nice group indeed of centos users around this site but I think a
CentOS mailing list/forum in spanish will be VERY welcomed.

As for moderating a spanish list or helping with a spanish forum, please
count on me for sure.

regards
- --
Ing. Ernesto Pérez Estévez