[CentOS-devel] Language lists
ra+centos at br-online.de
Sat Jan 27 17:53:53 UTC 2007
Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> We've been looking at the idea of starting off local language lists
> starting with German, Spanish and Portuguese. These, since we have had
> people ask for lists and we feel there are people around who can help
> moderate and monitor.
I put "Release Candidate One" for the list policies on
<http://wiki.centos.org/GettingHelp/ListInfo/Policy>. If anyone thinks,
that something should be changed in there, please *do say* so. Otherwise
I would put RC1 into production :)
I have put down the following people as list moderators:
- centos-pt-br (or centos-br): Rodrigo Barbosa <rodrigob at darkover.org>
- centos-nl: Daniel de Kok <danieldk at pobox.com>
- centos-cz: David Hrbáč <hrbac.conf at seznam.cz>
- centos-fr: Tru from the CentOS team has volunteered for that.
- centos-de: I will run that, Christoph Maser <cmr at financial.com>
offered to help
- centos-es: Roger PeX(?)a Escobio <orkcu at yahoo.com> and
"\"Ing. Ernesto Pérez Estévez\"" <info at ecualinux.com> have
volunteered for that.
Regarding the both -es volunteers: Are you okay with that? We barely
know you two - but if you say you're up to the task I think we have to
tend to believe you >:)
So: If there is anything anyone wants to say about the people moderating
the lists: Also do so *NOW*.
If everything has been cleared up, I will contact the moderators off
list. I hope for starting the lists this month - or maybe on the
beginning of the next one.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 251 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the CentOS-devel