[CentOS-devel] XEN SIG

Daniel de Kok danieldk at pobox.com
Sat Jun 9 10:18:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Sat, 2007-06-09 at 10:09 +0200, Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
> According to http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup I launch my
> request about XEN SIG.

I think that would be a useful SIG. Why now make it a virtualization
SIG, with KVM and all on the horizon. I'd like to propose the following
goals for such a SIG:

- Help users with virtualization on CentOS.
- Develop/maintain virtualization-related documentation in the Wiki.
- Assist in developing/testing prebuilt virtual machines.
- If possible, work with VMWare and SWSoft (OpenVZ) to improve support
for CentOS.

I'd be willing to participate as a devteam member in such a SIG.

-- Daniel