[CentOS-devel] Back-port md raid1/10 BIO_RW_SYNC patch for DRBD

Fri Mar 2 08:38:49 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 14:47 -0500, Ross S. W. Walker wrote:
> [...]

That is true, and is how the version of YUM is written that is included
in c4 ... you can fix this issue with this line in your yum.config file
(all one line):

installonlypkgs=kernel kernel-smp kernel-devel kernel-smp-devel kernel-largesmp kernel-devel-largesmp kernel-hugemem kernel-hugemem-devel

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes