[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 Beta Initial Test Release?

Andreas Boschke andreas at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 5 19:01:31 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 13:14 +0000, Lance Davis wrote:
 > We are about to release an initial internal test release of CentOS
5 beta
 > to our qa team.
 >
 > If folks here want to be a part of that test they need to join the
 > centos-qa list (http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-
qa) and
 > send a message to this list (centos-devel) saying that
 > they would like to be a part of the qa process and join the qa team,
 > with details of relevant experience if you are not known to the core
 > developers.
 >
 > Membership of the centos-qa list will then be approved.

Hi:

I'm interested in CentOS 5 QA, and would appreciate membership into
centos-qa.

I've wrestled both willing and unwilling computers into running CentOS.
Like any good systems administrator, rarely can our hundreds of users
find me, nor do our computing services fail.

Thanks,

-Andreas Boschke
-Senior Systems Administrator
-Computer Science, UCSB