[CentOS-devel] Anaconda Slides in "Other Than English"

Roger Peña orkcu at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 02:38:15 UTC 2007

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-es/2007-March/000271.html

> we want to list the people who were involved, so
> that people get credit
> and a thanks for their efforts. so we would really
> like a list of people
> :) - and since that conversation seems to have taken
> place in spanish, I
> think you might need to get the list :)

you already have Ernesto's name and my name too
so here are the others names:

Hardy Beltran Monasterios
Jordi Espasa Clofent

well, in case you could not find ours names :-) here
therir comes:
Ernesto Pérez Estévez
Roger Peña Escobio

full of "special chars" :-)

thanks
roger

RedHat Certified Engineer ( RHCE )
Cisco Certified Network Associate ( CCNA )