[CentOS-devel] Need help testing new mysql pkgs on c4 x86_64 -- Centosplus

Devin Henderson devin.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 4 21:32:49 UTC 2007

Hey guys. Evolution built some new mysql packages for c4-centosplus because
I was seeing a bug. He has verified that the new packages fix the bug on
i386 but I'm still seeing the bug on x86_64. I need some people who can test
these packages in a c4 x86_64 environment to verify that the bug still
exists. Just install mysql and mysql-server from here:

http://dev.centos.org/centos/4/testing/x86_64/RPMS/

And then run the command 'mysql -u root -p < create.mysql.sql' using the
create.mysql.sql file attached to the bug:

http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=1975

If you get " ERROR 2013 (HY000) at line 61: Lost connection to MySQL server
during query " and 'mysqladmin -u root -p version' shows that mysql has
crashed and been restarted then the bug still exists.

Thanks! Let me know what you find out.

Cheers,
Devin