[CentOS-devel] SRPMS for 4.5 updates?

Huw Lynes h.lynes at wesc.ac.uk
Fri May 18 11:34:33 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 07:19 -0400, Jim Perrin wrote:
> On 5/18/07, Huw Lynes <h.lynes at wesc.ac.uk> wrote:
> >
> > They don't appear to be on any of the mirrors..
> > Unless I'm missing something.
>
> There's a over a hundred mirrors out there, and 4.5 was just released.
> You have to give them time to seed. I see the SRPMS here at
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos-4/4.5/os/SRPMS/

Those are the os SRPMS not the 'updates' SRPMS. The reason I asked is
that everything but the SRPMS for the updates appear to have synched
fine.

Thanks,
Huw

--
Huw Lynes                       |       Advanced Research Computing
HEC Sysadmin                    |       Cardiff University
                                |       5 The Parade
Tel: +44 (0) 29 20870321        |       Cardiff, CF24 3AA