[CentOS-devel] possibility of an extra-hardware-support SIG

gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net
Thu Sep 6 12:06:35 UTC 2007

It's basically aimed at letting individual developers start projects that they feel would benefit centos do so basically on their own terms and let those projects be run using sourceforge resources until they're sufficiently mature enough to be integrated into the mainsteam centos development path.  The provision of allowing core centos members joint full control over these independent projects is so that the incubation period can be as long as need be without risking the project becoming orphaned.

Geoff
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.