[CentOS-devel] CentOS-5 on i586

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:20:16 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> Alan Bartlett wrote:
>
> > I do what very little I am able to do, for and in the spirit of the CentOS
> Community. Until such time as it is made clear to me that I am not wanted, I
> will continue in that fashion. I've lived for over half a century and have a
> broad back.
> >
>  And I am sure that your efforts are appreciated.

I am 100% aware that I am off-topic, so I apologize in advance.  But I
could not help saying something here.  Yes, Alan's efforts must be
appreciated especially because he has been helping in the Forum area
(among other things) to a great extent.  Compared to the mailing lists
which are blessed by essentially ALL CentOS developers, CentOS forums
are not getting any attention by the core developers except for
occasional posts.  Lack of time, of course, is the reason which is
understandable.  However, I really hope that the time/efforts get
distributed between the two venues offered to CentOS users.
[/OT]

Akemi