[CentOS-devel] CentOS-5 on i586

Alan Bartlett ajb.stxsl at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:44:12 UTC 2008

On 07/04/2008, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> The only thing I took issue against was your wide sweeping statement that
> we dont want or do anything beyond what is in upstream.

Sorry KB, if that is how you interpreted my words. No "wide sweeping
statement" of that kind was either intended or, afair, written.

Some of us work quite hard, and do a lot of things beyond what we need
> personally and what comes down the pipeline from upstream - so my response
> will stay the same to anyone who says otherwise.

So now, from what you have just written, I could say that you are implying
that other core developers don't "work quite hard". However, I do not
believe that implication. The English language is a very powerful tool.

Alan.