[CentOS-devel] modern-CentOS-1.9

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Thu Apr 10 14:06:45 UTC 2008

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Apr 10, 2008, at 6:33 AM, "Jim Perrin" <jperrin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 4:58 AM, Ralph Angenendt
>> <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
>>

>>> b) The background (the small squares) do make the wiki look like
>>>   upstream's website. I have no idea with what to replace them at the
>>>   moment, maybe you or someone else has an idea?
>>
>> Tiny circles of the exact same dimensions and colors!
>
> How about the letter C?

Personally ... since "CODE" does NOT follow the artificial boundaries
and shows up OUTSIDE on the borders, I think we should not even put
artificial boundaries on there.

We are wasting screen space for absolutely no good reason and more than
half the pages go outside the boundaries anyway.

I think we should get rid of those all together