[CentOS-devel] modern-CentOS-1.9

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:29:25 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 7:11 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> Johnny Hughes wrote:
>  > We are wasting screen space for absolutely no good reason and more than
>  > half the pages go outside the boundaries anyway.
>
>  Not from an ergonomic point of view. Long lines of text are stressful
>  for the eyes and make reading harder.
>
>  > I think we should get rid of those all together
>
>  MMV >:)
>
>  Cheers,
>
>  Ralph

We have discussed the width of the boundary at least twice in the
past.  Several people felt the current one was taking up too much
screen estate.  I still think that it should be made narrower (at most
5% on each side).  "Long lines of text" is easy to solve.  Just reduce
the width of your browser window.

Akemi