[CentOS-devel] CentOS Directory Server 8.0 (was Redhat Directory Server 8.0)

Jean-Marc LIGER jean-marc.liger at siris.sorbonne.fr
Fri Apr 11 11:51:06 UTC 2008

Dear Sirs,

I was planning to offer my help for rebuild Red Hat Directory Server 8.0
for CentOS. But when I wanted to pick last 1.6 OpenJDK this morning, I
saw that this job was already done. And moreover, It seems to be ship
with all the CentOS artwork.

That's Great, so I'll get rid of my own RHDS rebuilt with 1.7 IcedTea
and I will test yours today !

JML

PS : Johnny you were right and me wrong when I said that Red Hat would
keep RHDS closed (even if it's built with proprietary 1.4.2 Java IBM).