[CentOS-devel] Linuxtag 2008 - call for meeting

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Tue Apr 29 20:04:09 UTC 2008

Linuxtag 2008 in Berlin is coming closer by the minute (May 28th to May
31st 2008) - and we are going to be there. And so can you - either as
a visitor or with us at the booth we have there! See
<http://www.linuxtag.org/> for more information about the event.

To coordinate this event, there is going to be a "Meeting" in the IRC
channel #centos-social on the freenode IRC network
(<http://freenode.net/using_the_network.shtml> for more information).
The meeting will take place on Sunday, March 4th 2008 at 22:00 CEST
(that's 20:00 UTC). Just connect to irc.freenode.net with an IRC client
and /join #centos-social then.

So if you want to be part of Linuxtag 2008: Be there on sunday! Or at
least drop us a mail. As this mail goes to centos-devel at centos.org *and*
centos at centos.org, please make sure that you only answer to both
lists when you are subscribed to both lists.

Best thing would be if you could subscribe to centos-promo at centos.org
and discuss matters there. See
<http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-promo> for subscribing
via the web.

Cheers, Danke, Thank you in advance, Grüße,

Ralph