[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5.x for Sparc?

Michael Worsham michael at mwecomputers.com
Fri Aug 8 00:16:23 UTC 2008

I took a look, but it seems a number of the comments have been cut-off:

i.e. 'boot net vnc vncconnect=192.168.1.50 ip=dhcp ksmethod=...'

Since it seems that the network card driver is failing, is it possible
to force load the Sun FastEthernet driver or at least boot to the Linux
screen where I can add in my own command line options?

-- Michael