[CentOS-devel] centos5 on s390 - desperately need build instructions

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Aug 20 23:04:43 UTC 2008

Hi Ray,

Hand, Ray wrote:
> I am looking for instructions on how to build Centos5 on the s390
> platform.  I am new to building a distribution but I have the hardware
> and a  base Centos 4.6 to build from.  I requested this assistance last
> November and still have not received any instructions.  Please Help!!

If you have the c4 base setup, the rest of the process is easy, you can
build the entire CentOS-5 stack using mock running on the c4 base install.

Not sure whats the best process to get you setup for this though. All
the configs we use and the mock version as well, is available from the
mirror.centos.org setup. The buildgroups we use are at dev.centos.org/

How can we move forward on this ?