[CentOS-devel] CentOS-QA mailing list

Brandon Davidson brandond at uoregon.edu
Tue Feb 5 08:18:46 UTC 2008

Per Lance's post about a year ago, I'm writing to request access to the
centos-qa mailing list. Without archives access it's hard to tell if
this list is still active now that CentOS 5 is out of beta, but if so
I'd like to help test the ppc64 release... as soon as Karanbir is back
from vacation :)

I have access to about a dozen ppc64 platforms of various age. No Power5
unfortunately, but pretty much everything before that from Power3 to
PPC970. I have 6 years of documented Linux systems administration
experience, with another 10 or so before that of incubational fiddling.
I'm fluent in Perl, and passable enough with C to patch and debug code
as necessary.

Thanks,

--
Brandon Davidson