[CentOS-devel] Anaconda improvement for network installs

Bogdan Costescu Bogdan.Costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Feb 5 11:17:09 UTC 2008

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, Dag Wieers wrote:

> When doing a network installation, it could be useful to have a
> centos-mirror pre-registered into the installation form so that you
> do not need a second system (or a reboot to your previous OS) to
> look up what the correct mirror address is.

While most of CentOS installs that I make use NFS from a local mirror,
I've also been in the past in the situation described and have wished
to have an address at hand.

+1

--
Bogdan Costescu

IWR, University of Heidelberg, INF 368, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Phone: +49 6221 54 8869/8240, Fax: +49 6221 54 8868/8850
E-mail: bogdan.costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de