[CentOS-devel] QA Coordinator

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 08:59:14 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 8:19 AM, Bent Terp <bent at nagstrup.dk> wrote:

>  Hi! And also my thanks for taking this rather unglamorous (and unpaid) job.
>
>  Would you also be our point of contact when we run into issues like
>  the last kernel-nfs problem?

Basically everything that comes up during QA and that needs to be fed
back to the developers or upstream should go through me so we can make
sure the issues are logged and followed up upon.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)