[CentOS-devel] Re: John Rosatti, Five Ways to Experience North Carolina?s Fall Color at its Best

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Jan 4 16:03:39 UTC 2008

on 1/4/2008 7:54 AM Scott Silva spake the following:
> on 1/4/2008 5:09 AM Super Star spake the following:
>> John Rosatti, Five Ways to Experience North Carolina?s Fall Color at
>> its Best
> <<BIG snip>>
>
> It looks like the list is going to need either filtering, or new user
> verifications. This is the 3rd time this week.

Sorry! It has been so long since I joined that I forgot you already do this.

My bad!!!

I'm sure you all are already preparing the torches and pitchforks!  ;-P
The line to the angry mob forms to the right people!

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and