[CentOS-devel] Using Centos as embedded linux.

Lennert Buytenhek buytenh at wantstofly.org
Tue Jan 15 00:46:13 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 01:27:30PM +0100, Daniel de Kok wrote:

> If you need something much smaller (or a non-supported platform like
> ARM), I'd suggest looking at Busybox or a BSD operating system.

I work on the Fedora ARM port, and we just released a n(unofficial)
F8 for ARM:

	https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-arm/2008-January/msg00004.html

Some time ago, I did some work on a CentOS/ARM port, and ended up with
most of the core CentOS 5.0 packages built for ARM, but I got pulled
onto another project and got kind of distracted from the CentOS/ARM
effort -- but I do intend to pick it up again at some point.