[CentOS-devel] Using Centos as embedded linux.

Vishak V. Kurup vishak.kurup at nestgroup.net
Tue Jan 15 04:15:00 UTC 2008

I have worked with arm...but it is a night mare for me...i don't know
from where all dependency problems comes...and also cross compiled
libraries freely available ... were having many issues... my test
machine was i686... and I had to port a gtk application in arm board
..the os I used was montavista linux ...many of may features did not
work in board..

Regards
Vishak V Kurup