[CentOS-devel] how to update install CD ?

dhongqian dhongqian at 163.com
Thu Jan 17 06:44:13 UTC 2008

Hello,everyone:
    I'm sorry that "/data/OWLinux"   is my written mistake.

Now It can find the cd, but the cd does not match my boot media.

     " No CentOS CD was found which matches your boot media. Please insert
       the CentOS CD and press OK to  retry".

Why?
          My discinfo is :

1200551587.126943
CentOS-4
i386
1,2,3
CentOS/base
CentOS/RPMS
CentOS/pixmaps

the original discinfo is :

CentOS-4 i386
i386
1,2,3
CentOS/base
CentOS/RPMS
CentOS/pixmaps

the discinfo is generate by the buildinstall.

My step is that:

genhdlist --productpath=CentOS /data/centos

pkgorder --product CentOS /data/centos/ CentOS > /data/pkgfile

buildinstall --pkgorder /data/pkgfile \
--version "4" \
--product "CentOS" \
--release "CentOS-4" \