[CentOS-devel] Create my own CentOS mug?

Niels de Vos niels.devos at wincor-nixdorf.com
Thu Jul 17 12:11:18 UTC 2008

Hello,

as I can't find any (cool) CentOS merchandise, I'm thinking about
creating/ordering my own mug. In the CentOS wiki there is a very cool
anaconda splashscreen; it's a real eye-catcher :) Unfortunately the
image is not of high quality (probably because anaconda can't handle
that). Some images have the corresponding .svg with it, the anaconda
splashscreen doesn't. Can sombody point me to or provide me with a
higher quality version of the splashscreen?

I could offer help for getting a small shop started. However I'm not
directly affiliated with the CentOS project, nor do I have any
experience with creating webshops...

Thanks in advance,
Niels

Anaconda plashscreen: