[CentOS-devel] Red Hat IPA

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 18:44:32 UTC 2008

Just to let everyone known where I'm at right now. The CDS (CenOS
Directory Server) packages are basically ready. We only have some
wording issues to resolve before able to release them to the public
(a.k.a. move them to the normal Extras/CentOSPlus trees).

During LinuxTag I've been able to build and compile the IPA packages
on CentOS. I haven't gotten to testing them yet.

I'll get to both these things when 5.2 is released. So a little patience :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83