[CentOS-devel] Where do I find gtkmozembed.h?

Ned Slider ned at unixmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 22:41:56 UTC 2008

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Heiko Adams wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I'm currently trying to rebuild the evolution rss-plugin on CentOS 5.2
>> but the build fails due to the missing file gtkmozembed.h. Can anyone
>> tell me which packet provides this file??
>
> nothing :(
>
> That file was in firefox-1.5 .. it does not exist in firefox-3

The new yum appears to behave differently (Wolfy confirmed it's like
this in newer fedora too).

'yum whatprovides' no longer finds any matches to a string, only
specific matches so you must specify the full path to the file or a
wildcard if you don't know the path. For example:

yum whatprovides smb.conf
gives nothing

yum whatprovides /etc/samba/smb.conf
gives matches