[CentOS-devel] Distro Theming

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Thu Jun 26 08:45:21 UTC 2008

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> I would like to collect comments of people how really know what things
> must be changed, dimensions, CentOS Look and Feel, and stuff like
> that, in order to focus the actions over what is really needed.

Nice work, especially on the slides. Do you have a way to automate slide
rendering? Like "give it a preformatted text and it will put that into
the slide"?

Because one of the things we want to have for 5.3 are updated slides -
this came too late for this release cycle. And that would mean 10
or more slides per language - I don't think you'd want to draw all those
by hand >:)

Cheers,

Ralph