[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5.2 todo list

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Fri May 23 12:26:17 UTC 2008

Tim Verhoeven wrote:
> - Update the content of the slides (and translate them)
>
> I don't remember what exactly people would like to have changed or who
> it was that mentioned it. But anyway, the time is now if we would like
> the slides updated. So speak up :-)

As last time, I don't really see any content in the slides which needs
to be changed, as we've held those rather generic.

> So the question then is, do we like to do these and if so who is going
> to do them ? Volunteers speak up :-)

Add {0,1,2}.centos.pool.ntp.org to the network time protocol
configuration and to the standard ntp.conf file - this still reads
{0,1,2}.rhel.pool.ntp.org at the moment, we have our own pool name since
a few weeks ago.

A grep over my complete file system is running now, to see where this
string is mentioned.

Cheers,

Ralph