[CentOS-devel] CentOS mailing list for job offers
ra+centos at br-online.de
Fri May 23 15:20:19 UTC 2008
Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> What we thought about is a CentOS-jobs mailing list to which you can
> send a mail when you want to offer a job in which CentOS plays a role.
As this has slept in a bit and I'm still not too sure if it really is a
good idea (but I'm leaning towards it), I try to rephrase (should,
should not, must, must not as in RFC 2119):
- Jobs must have to do with CentOS
- List must be moderated
- Job offers must not just include links to other sites (meaning: Job
offers must include full details)
- Foreign language mails are okay, as long as an english explanation is
also in that mail
- Job offers should include Country and if applicable City in the
- There will be no discussion on that list
- There will be no Reply-To: for discussions on other lists
- List Reply-To: will be set to sender (so that you can answer directly)
Anything I missed?
Anyone else thinking that we should give it at least a try?
Anyone wanting to help to moderate that list (I think Daniel said yes)?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/attachments/20080523/db1bd7f9/attachment.bin
More information about the CentOS-devel