[CentOS-devel] New QA / Testing potential

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Wed May 28 15:04:23 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 10:55 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> Since there are quite a few people offering to help test apps /packages
> in CentOS - I am wondering if now is a good time to organise the
> CentOS-Testing repository and process a bit more. There are a *lot* of
> things that need looking at and pushing into the production repo's
> however a lack of testing feedback means they dont.

Hi,

I actually promised to do this a while ago. So having time now here at
LinuxTag I did finaly write up what I had in mind. The proposal is
here "http://wiki.centos.org/QaWiki/TestingRepo". It is probably only
accessable for people in the QA team or people having admin rights.
But I think for the discussion about the proposal itself this should
be ok. If not let me know and I move it.

I've also made a list in that proposal about what to do with the
current pacakges in the testing repo.

Regards,
Tim

--