[CentOS-devel] Todo list for the Artwork SIG

Marcus Moeller mm at gcug.de
Tue Sep 23 08:38:29 UTC 2008

Dear Alain.

>> Otherwise import rendered images to Trunk on demand.
>
> Again trunk doesn't seems to me to be the place for something relative
> stable we should refer to... at this moment it doesn't change to much
> but in a future it may do.

You could also place the images in branches or htdocs. Depends on what you want.

Uploading the rendered images somewhere to trunk (where they may not
reflect the current development state) could still be an option in my
POV as you may add a README containing the build version. But it's up
to you.

Best Regards
Marcus