[CentOS-devel] Webstack/ C5

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Sep 24 16:17:38 UTC 2008

David Hrbác wrote:
>> ok, worth investigating what is going on then.
>>
>> - KB
>
> Well, packages are messed up over the folder. Loo
> http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/testing/i386/, there should be
> directories only.

Thats not a problem per-se, since I'd expect people to look at the
repomedata that does have all the stuff.

One of the things that I am working on is isolating package groups in
the testing repo, so that people would / could use just a specific set (
sort of like meta-repos' ) while the main testing repo would contain
everything.

This is mainly to address the issue that Ralph raised - CentOS-DS is in
the testing repo, and cant go away, while there are other packages in
there that might need to be cleaned, but have no connection with the
CentOS-DS package set etc.

More info on that once I can get my head around exactly how we might
code this up on the build-service side of things.

Thanks for looking though.

- KB