[CentOS-devel] forums + portal for {lang}.centos.org sites

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Thu Sep 25 22:34:33 UTC 2008

Ned Slider wrote:
> Marcus Moeller wrote:
>> I agree. This license makes it nealy impossible to use/distribute it.
>>

> I don't really see any restrictions on it's use, only it's distribution.
>   I just don't particularly like the language per se.

It would mean that we'd use a forum software but wouldn't really be able to
package it - especially if we had to change some code to make it work
smoothly on a (for example) SELinux enabled CentOS install (or just put
files somewhere else than SMF expects them to be and we would have to
change code for that).

For me this is a real showstopper.

Ralph