[CentOS-devel] www.centos.org: not updated documentation for CentOS 5.3

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:03:56 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> On 04/05/2009 12:26 AM, Vaclav Mocek wrote:
>> > It seems there is not updated documentation for CentOS 5.3, see
>> > http://www.centos.org/docs/5/
>>
>> who wants to have a go at resolving this  ?
>
> Just moving it there is no problem - the versions hosted at centos.org look
> differently than the ones on redhat.com (shadowman logos removed and other
> small things). How was that done in the releases before 5.3?

Johnny used to do this and with the speed he could get it done I
suspect he needs to have a script for it laying around somewhere. But
where ...

If we can't find it I'm willing to have a look on how he did it an
reverse engineer it. It's probably some wget and sed/grep trickery.
Anyway, I'm still busy for the next couple of weeks, so I can't get
started on that right now.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)