[CentOS-devel] forums + portal for {lang}.centos.org sites

Graeme Spence trekkie101 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:52:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

My name is Graeme, I'm a member of the Simple Machines team and I do
apologize if I'm posting this to the wrong spot, however if the main
issue against our software SMF is the licensing issue regarding re-
distribution were quite up for negotiating an agreement as we have
done with others. If SMF was being redistributed would it be modified
in any way or just a standard SMF package? Its very nice to be
considered and we would happily help in any way we can.

Thanks,
Graeme