[CentOS-devel] kdebindings-3.5.4-6.el5.src.rpm seems to be wrong

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Apr 21 21:41:30 UTC 2009

On 04/21/2009 08:30 PM, Farkas Levente wrote:
> hi,
> it's something strange (even if i double reload from different mirror
> sites). it seems to be good:
> # rpm -K kdebindings-3.5.4-6.el5.src.rpm
> kdebindings-3.5.4-6.el5.src.rpm: (sha1) dsa sha1 md5 gpg OK
> but the src.rpm still contains invalid source:

we are trying to work out why this is the way it is - Jeff's feedback
re: the rpm would help, in the mean time we might have found a bug in
rsync itself. I've manually pushed in a resigned package that should be
visible shortly, that should fix the issue.

Once we have a clearer idea as to what caused this issue to come up,
I'll post again with details and also how we might make sure this sort
of a thing is better tracked for.