[CentOS-devel] An introduction and a s390 effort

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sascha at spreitzer.name
Fri Apr 24 07:27:11 UTC 2009

Hello Jae-hwa,

its a pleasure to see the effort arise. :)

Can you setup a zVM with centos 4.7 ?
My Jabber-ID is icefox (at) im.relinked.org.

Contact me via Instant Messaging, so we can plan on the steps quickly.

regards,
Sascha

2009/4/24 Jae-hwa Park <jaehwa at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm also interested in s390 build for CentOS. I have a real iron, z9
> system for test.
> So I think it might be helpful for building.
>
> Nice to meet you. :-)
>
> ah, I'm a zLinux engineer since 2000, and now I'm working as a engineer
> for technical support of zLinux in Korea.
>
> Please let me know what should I do first.
> --
>
> Jae-hwa(Jerry)  Park <jaehwa at gmail.com>
>
> 2009/3/19 Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org>:
>> Sascha Thomas Spreitzer wrote:
>>> My name is Sascha Thomas Spreitzer and I live in the eastern outback
>>> of Munich in Bavaria Germany.
>>
>> Thanks for dropping in and showing interest. There is a s390 build
>> initiative in progress at this time, and I am sure we can use a few more
>> eyes on that side of things. Over the next few days, I'll try and
>> establish a more focused group.
>>
>> --
>> Karanbir Singh  {kbsingh at karan.org}
>> http://www.karan.org/ ICQ: 2522219 Yahoo IM: z00dax
>> GnuPG Key : http://www.karan.org/publickey.asc

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer
http://spreitzer.name/