[CentOS-devel] What is upstream for PostgreSQL and PHP in Plus?

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Mon Jan 26 08:42:26 UTC 2009

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Peter Hopfgartner wrote:
>
>> Dear CentOS developers,
>>
>> may I ask what serves as upstream for PostgreSQL, PHP, etc. in the Plus
>> Repository? Is it
>> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/5Server/en/RHWAS ?
>>

> Yes.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

Is there any help needed? Testing, packaging or anything else? I would
like to replace our in-house-build PHP and PostgreSQL packages with
packages from Plus, but Plus is actually still rather thin. I do have
some basic experience in packaging and I can do some testing on our
developement servers. Indeed, I am running current PostgreSQL and PHP
packages (CentOS-Testing.repo: includepkgs=httpd httpd-* mod_* php php-*
postgresql postgresql-* postgresqlclient81*) on that server: they run fine.

Regards,

Peter