[CentOS-devel] [Patch] request for add VIA VX800 storage support on CentOS 5.3

BruceChang at via.com.tw BruceChang at via.com.tw
Tue Jul 14 02:55:03 UTC 2009

Hello Karabir and Akemi:
   Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have filed in a request in CentOS bugs system. The ID is 0003733. BTW, please be advised that the patch for VX800 will be integrated in RHEL 5.4 since kernel 2.6.18-156.el5 with bugzilla ID of 504121. It will be much appreciated if CentOS can integrate more chipset support in additional to VX800 for potential customers' requirement.

Thanks and Best Regards
Bruce C. Chang(張祖明)
VIA Technologies, Inc.
Address: 1F, 531, Chung-Cheng Road, Hsin-Tien, 231 Taipei
Tel: +886-2-22185452 Ext 7323
Fax: +886-2-22186282
Skype: Bruce.C.Chang